Temporary Clerical Officer Grade III – Baldoyle Training Centre
DDLETB invites applications for the following position:
Temporary Clerical Officer Grade III – Temporary Summer 10 week Position – Baldoyle Training Centre, Baldoyle Industrial Estate, D13.
The role of Clerical Officer is a varied one involving a range of customer service/reception and administrative/ secretarial duties. The ideal candidate should ideally possess:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in operating within a busy administration environment
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent Secretarial and Administrative skills and telephone manner
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have relevant Clerical/Administrative experience
CVs should be submitted by email not later than 12.00pm on Friday 10th June 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting may apply.